Intermediate Digital Designer
Looking for your next gig?
Join our talented and fun team of Creative Thinkers.
We’re looking for a big-picture thinker with a brain that thrives on coming up with great ideas. If you’re a multi-talented creative pro with 3-5+ years of agency experience and enjoy tackling diverse challenges and technologies, we want you to apply.
- Develop highly-creative, targeted, on-message concepts designed to achieve client objectives.
- Build creative content that is aesthetically pleasing and provokes a response from audiences.
- Work collaboratively with a team of like-minded creatives to develop outstanding concepts for a wide range of media.
- Design and execute on the delivery of high-quality digital design and branding materials destined to be published in videos, animation, social media, online, to PDF or print.
- Manage your time efficiently and independently to meet all deliverable deadlines. Jump from a diverse range of projects and technologies on an as-needed basis.
- Graphic Design or Advertising diploma/degree (equivalent experience will be considered).
- Minimum 3-5+ years agency/studio experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates high-quality projects in a wide range of media types, showcasing your ideas, design, and ability to execute.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe CC, specifically in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Functional in MS Office software. WCAG accessibility training, and Adobe Premiere not required but considered an asset.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and get the job done with minimum supervision.
Send a link to your portfolio along with your resume to:
Doug Jackson, Creative Director
Fine print: Accurate will only contact candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you.
About our team
Accurate Creative is an Ottawa-based agency with a diverse business focus. We’re big on strategy, digital video, web development, social media content creation, as well as a wide range of branding-and design-related related projects. Our people focus is on creating an environment that offers a diverse range of creative and tech challenges that foster individual growth, learning, and excellence. It’s the perfect place for people to reach their full potential and beyond. We’re friendly, respectful and collaborative. We compensate fairly, offer an excellent medical and dental benefits plan, and invest in your future.
Want to know a little bit about life at Accurate?
Check us out in this short video