Put your brand in motion
Issue No. 1 of 360º shows you how to use video, social media and infographics to move your brand in a new direction.
- Kick your brand into high gear with video
- Youtube for business: the basics of building a great channel
- Learn how to use social media to enhance your brand
- How to create a compelling infographic
Accurate Creative: Gold Sponsor IoT613
Issue No. 2 of 360º recaps Accurate Creative's role as Gold Sponsor at IoT613, talks about how to build a personal brand, and discusses how our Marcom Advisors can help you reach your goals. And, we proudly release our 2nd Edition Logo Book.
- Recapping Accurate Creative's IoT 613 Gold Sponsorship
- How to build your personal brand
- The Value a Marcom Advisor adds to your project
- Accurate Creative's 2nd Edition Logo Book
In this issue...
Issue No. 3 of 360° recaps Accurate Creative’s role in launching the Ukrainian Canadian Congress’ Youth Engaging Youth Canada 150 campaign, talks about the importance of preparing for conferences and the importance of engaging an agency that understands the art of listening.
- See How Accurate helped Youth Engage Youth across Canada
- Learn the Dos & Don’ts of Conference Branding
- Meet Tim, Gina & the gang: Accurate Creative & ClubAssist get animated
- Discover the art of listening
CONQUERING YOUR DATA
Maple’s been chasing her tail all day, struggling to get ready for a huge opportunity she’s pitching. Data, data, data… and more data!!
If you want to engage audiences, entertain them.
Issue No. 5 of 360º shows you how to use video, animation, and photography to give audiences the experiences they want to have with your brand.
- If you want to engage audiences, entertain them.
- The changing landscape of the creative industry
- How video became the communicator’s Swiss Army knife
- Original photography is not as expensive as you think