Accurate Creative’s 3 Standing Offers Extended
I N F O R M A L P R E S S R E L E A S E
Accurate continues serving as a preapproved supplier for all three levels of government. We were recently extended on all 3 lists.
GOVERNMENT OF CANADA (THROUGH PSPC — FORMERLY PWGSC):
Standing Offer (S/O) for Graphic Design Services, including Web
Price Range: $0 to $25,000.00
Call Up Number: EN578‐133360/021/CX
Extended to Sept 30, 2018
GOVERNMENT OF ONTARIO (THROUGH THE ADVERTISING REVIEW BOARD, ARB):
Accurate is a Vendor of Record (VOR) for Graphic Design and Creative Services
Extended to June 15, 2019
CITY OF OTTAWA
Standing Offer (S/O) for Communications and Marketing Services
Call Up Number: 32317–91522-S01
Expires: March 31, 2020
- — - -
Advantages of Accessing Accurate Through an S/O
A Standing Offer (S/O) is a more efficient way to access suppliers who have been pre approved for goods and services, in our case, Graphic Design, Web services and Communications.
It will save you:
- Time — Call‐ups against the S/O are processed faster.
- Resources — You don’t have to conduct a thorough process to find an appropriate supplier (because they’ve already been vetted for having a high level of quality, experience, security clearance, etc.)
- Money — Less cost required for administrative work.
When you’ve been a trusted supplier for as long as we have, you bring other valuable things to the table:
- Corporate Memory — There’s been several occasions where I was more familiar with management’s design preferences, goals/objectives, approval processes than my immedate contact (who was just starting at this position).
- Familiarity with Policies/Standards — We have experience working with most individual department brand guidelines—for example: FIP for GoC, and Ministry branding for Government of Ontario, and accessibility thresholds for the City of Ottawa.
- Approval Processes — We understand government approval processes can be lengthy and unpredictable—we have strategies that can help mitagate some of these challenges.
The above isn’t directly related to the S/O itself, it speaks more to the advantages of working with a supplier who you’d be able to access with a call‐up.
One way to be even more efficient is to set up a contract with a pre‐approved supplier (under $25K) for support on an as‐required basis. This will give you instant access to your design partner without having to set up a contract for each individual project (again, saving time/effort/resources/costs).
If you’re using a supplier from the S/O, you’re not required to compete for anything under $25K (as per the Government of Canada procurement regulations, which are drawn from Treasury Board policies). This is a government wide regulation, though each department might have their own internal policies. PWGSC doesn’t regulate their procurement criteria.
For services over $25K, you have to get a minimum of three quotes from the pre‐qualified list. It’s mandatory that projects in this dollar range ($25K+) be competitive. As you might have guessed, we’ve been pre‐qualified for those budget ranges too! See below.
- — -
If you’re a government employee, and this is the first you’re reading about us, feel free to ask around your office, there’s a good chance a colleague has used our services—and I’m willing to bet they have nice things to say about us.