Looking for a new gig?
Scroll down for a list of current career opportunities!
If you don’t see an opportunity posted, go ahead and reach out anyway. We’re always interested in hearing from people who might be looking for a new place to call home. We do keep resumes on file for future consideration.
If you’d like to submit your resume and portfolio link, send them to:
We’re always interested in hearing from people who might be looking for a new place to call home. If you don’t see an opportunity posted, go ahead and reach out anyway. We do keep resumes on file for future consideration.
Who we are.
Accurate Creative has been in the industry for over 30 years. We work with some pretty amazing clients across all industries in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Our team delivers a wide range of communications solutions. From brand, website and video, to campaign strategy and execution, we do it all. How? Our phenomenal team is made up of the best creative minds. Check out our work and meet the gang.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits packages. Our team enjoys flexible work schedules, including holidays, mental health, sick, and appointment days. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a self-directed and organized Project Coordinator. Agency life involves executing a wide range of creative projects, and we need someone with the proven ability to multi-task and impeccable attention to detail. The Project Coordinator will assist with daily project management activities for many of our long-standing clients, as well as provide internal support.
- Assisting Marcom Advisors with preparing quotes and Request for Proposals
- Developing project schedules and budgets
- Interfacing with clients either in person, virtually, or by email
- Managing/Coordinating workflow at all stages of a project
- Supporting the management team with day-to-day operations
- Performing quality control and proofreading
- Collaborating with colleagues, clients, and various suppliers as needed
- Working closely with management to assist with and execute internal marketing initiatives, including posting to social media, managing, tracking and reporting on paid advertising efforts, and managing our website.
The ideal candidate will:
- have existing agency experience
- help develop new business opportunities
- lead and contribute to process and quality control improvement opportunities
- have a solid understanding of digital marketing and emerging trends
- have strong time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and take initiative
- have strong writing and editing skills and enjoy creative writing activities, including case studies, blogs, and social media content
We recognize our agency is unique, and expecting candidates to have all of the experience listed above may not be realistic. Don’t worry; we’re good at spotting talent, if you have many but not all of these skills, we provide extensive hands-on training to help you succeed!
Expected Start Date: January/February 2023
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, send a brief covering letter and detailed CV to Stacey Sauvé, CEO.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a motivated and organized Digital Graphic Designer. Agency life involves a wide range of creative projects and we need someone to add to the strength of our team. Digital Graphic Designers at Accurate play an integral role, developing initial concepts and taking them to their full potential. They work closely with the Creative Director, Art Director and other Digital Designers, multitasking on a wide range of creative projects. If you’re friendly and energetic, love pizza, and are super-creative and organized, this role could be for you. Preference will be given to candidates with agency experience.
What your work life would look like:
No two days at Accurate are the same. We’re a creative agency that offers a wide range of services which translates into an equally wide range of challenging and creative assignments. That means our creative team, including Digital Graphic Designers, are often multi-skilled.
This role is a key player on the creative team because it requires someone that loves to adapt to diverse tasks, developing conceptual solutions to complex problems and applying them to a wide array of digital media.
We recognize our agency is unique and expecting candidates to have experience with each of the following responsibilities may not be realistic. Don’t worry, we’re good at spotting talent and related work skills and provide extensive hands-on training to help you succeed!
Here’s a brief outline of the responsibilities that come with this exciting role:
- A diploma or degree in Graphic Design or equivalent on-the-job training and experience
- 5+ years of creative agency experience or similar fast-paced work environments
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred but not essential
- The ability to develop creative concepts from scratch using text or other assets provided
- A solid background in data visualization creating infographics from raw text content, as well as converting Excel files into easy-to-understand tables and figures
- Expert-level Adobe Creative Cloud skills in:
- InDesign, including the proper application of style sheets and master page elements
- Adobe Illustrator, including the ability to create figures, infographics and to edit supplied asset files as needed
- Photoshop, including the understanding of layering, editing techniques, the use of actions, and exporting proper file types
- Adobe XD, including building website prototypes
- A keen eye for quality control, with a solid understanding of proper typesetting rules and conventions
- Practical, hands-on experience in the application of accessible design principles
- The ability to multi-task, excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to meet with you (virtually, of course!).
Expected Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Send us a covering letter describing why you feel you’re well-suited for the position and up for the challenge, as well as a detailed CV and portfolio link to Doug Jackson, Creative Director.