Looking for a new gig?
We’re always interested in hearing from people who might be looking for a new place to call home. If you don’t see an opportunity posted, go ahead and reach out anyway. We do keep resumes on file for future consideration.
About our team.
Accurate Creative is an Ottawa‐based agency with a diverse business focus. We’re big on strategy, digital video, web development, social media content creation, as well as a wide range of branding and design-related projects. Our focus is on creating an environment that offers a diverse range of creative and tech challenges that foster individual growth, learning, and excellence. It’s the perfect place for people to reach their full potential and beyond. We’re friendly, respectful and collaborative. We compensate fairly, offer an excellent medical and dental benefits plan, and invest in your future.
Creative Content Specialist.
- A diploma or degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Marketing or applicable training
- 2–5 years of agency experience or similar work environments
- Creative writing experience for marketing and communications
- Solid understanding of and practice with digital marketing channels (SEO/SEM/SERP)
- Track record developing social media strategies and creative assets
- Capable of managing paid advertising campaigns (social or online)
- Experience with inbound marketing and/or social media scheduling software
- Ability to design eye‐catching emails and landing pages
- Functional knowledge of WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Competency in videography and photography
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design and layout sensibilities
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, XD) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to wireframe digital products (landing and web pages)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, XD, Sketch)